Replication Data for Papers
Poverty accounting (with D. de Crombrugghe and A. Szirmai)
- Poverty data in levels (dta, csv, xls)
- Full replication set (zip), see below for fhetprob estimator.
Do weak institutions prolong crises? On the identification, characteristics, and duration of declines during economic slumps (with D. de Crombrugghe and A. Szirmai)
- Full replication set coming soon.
- Stata/Mata code for restricted structural break search (coming soon).
- Stata code for estimating dynamic ordered probit models with endogeneity and quasi fixed-effects/CRE (coming soon).
- Parallelized Rcpp/C++ code for computing Conley errors. Can be used on panels and cross-sections. Works with lm() and lfe() objects. I use it on cross-sections of Kenyan census data with > 1 million observations.
- It’s a fork from Darin Christensen and Thiemo Fetzer’s excellent package. I added the implicit parallelization with RcppParallel and generalized the program to add some flexibility.
- To install the software type the following at Stata’s dot prompt:
net install fhetprob, from(http://www.richard-bluhm.com/stata/)
- To get the example data and pdf documentation (installs in current directory):
net get fhetprob, from(http://www.richard-bluhm.com/stata/)
- Then type
help fhetprobor read
fhetprob.pdffor usage instructions.